Google Pixel 6 Overview
Showcasing ground-breaking new features in mobile technology, the Google Pixel 6 Dual-SIM 128GB 5G Smartphone contains Google’s own SoC (System-on-a-Chip), the Google Tensor. The Tensor was created to give the Google Pixel 6 enough power for Google to implement significant advances in AI and machine learning. Some real world examples include a re-engineered camera bar with AI capable of erasing objects and unblurring faces in an image, and voice recognition smart enough to detect accents and dialects to accurately translate up to 55 languages in real time, without requiring the internet.
The increased power and AI intelligence of the Google Pixel 6 are in addition to a host of additional advancements in the more traditional aspects smartphone technology. The Pixel 6’s rear camera bar provides dual cameras with larger pixels than previous generations, resulting in more detail and sharper night shots. The 6.4″ display auto adjusts the refresh rate up to 90 Hz, saving power while still providing smooth scrolling & gameplay. The body can handle the rigors of daily life with Gorilla Glass Victus cover glass and IP68 water and dust resistance. Inside and out, the Pixel 6 reimagines what smartphones can be, giving you an experience that’s even more personal than ever before.
- Magic Eraser: Rub out and remove distracting people and objects in photos
- Face Unblur: When faces are detected, both wide and ultrawide images are taken, then overlaid to give you an action shot without a blurred face
- Motion Mode: Several photos are taken and the Pixel 6 determines what is in motion and what is still, blurring the proper elements of the scene for a dynamic final image
- Real Tone: Improved AI highlights the nuances of varying skin tones with proper exposure and white balance, stray light reduction, and less blur, to give communities of color more accurate photos; regardless of what app you use.
- Portrait Mode: For professional-style portraits, the Google Pixel 6 cameras artfully blurs out the background to enhance your subject
- Additional Modes: Panorama, Manual white balancing, Locked Folder, Night Sight, Top Shot, Portrait Light, Super Res Zoom, Motion autofocus, Frequent Faces, Dual exposure controls & Live HDR+
- Cinematic Pan
- 4K Cinematic Pan with stabilization
- 4K Locked video stabilization
- Slow motion up to 240 fps
- 4K timelapse with stabilization
- Astrophotography timelapse
- Digital zoom up to 7x
- Audio zoom, stereo recording, speech enhancement, and wind noise reduction
Advanced Security with Tensor & Titan Of the Google Pixel 6
With the Security Hub, you’ll be prompted to take simple steps to ensure your phone is secured. You also gain complete control over how and when the Pixel 6’s camera and mic are engaged. You’ll see icons to let you know visually when either are activated by an app. Security even extends to the physical world, with auto detection of car crashes, where the Pixel 6 can automatically call for help if you’re unresponsive. You can also have it call in other emergencies, as well as share your current GPS location or begin to record a video. To make sure you’re safe against new threats, Google provides 5 years’ worth of free security updates.
Wireless & Reverse Wireless Charging
High brightness mode to help read the display in bright sunlight
Up to 48 hours of battery with Extreme Battery Saver
Adaptive Battery prioritizes power for your favorite apps
Always-on display with At-a-Glance to show you essential apps and info on the lock screen, such as boarding passes for flights
HDR photo support
Optical image stabilization
3 x built-in microphones with noise suppression
Built-in stereo speakers
Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax)
Under-display fingerprint sensor
Meet Pixel 6, the Google 5G cell phone that’s completely reimagined, inside and out.[ 1] Powered by the custom Google Tensor processor, it’s fast, smart, and secure. And it adapts to you. And it’s an unlocked Android smartphone, so you can choose the data plan and carrier that work for you.[ 1]  Works with all major carriers. Contact carrier for details. 5G service is carrier dependent. Requires a 5G data plan (sold separately). 5G service not available on all carrier networks or in all areas. Contact carrier for details. 5G service, speed and performance depend on many factors, including carrier network capabilities and signal strength. Actual results may vary. Some features not available in all areas. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixel/networkinfo for info.  Compared to main rear camera on Pixel 5.  Magic Eraser may not work on all image elements.  Fast wired charging rates are based upon use of the Google 30W USB-C Charger plugged into a wall outlet. Compatible with USB PD 3.0 PPS adapters. Actual results may be slower. Adapters sold separately.