Performance & Hardware of Apple iPhone 13 Pro
|MODEL||Apple A15 Bionic|
|CPU||2×3.1GHz Firestorm + 4×1.8GHz Icestorm|
|GPU||5 core Apple GPU graphics|
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel2
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide, and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video, 3 Smart HDR 4, Night mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 22 hours of video playback – 4
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance- 5
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming – 1
- Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Coming soon
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- iPhone 13 Pro is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.